We are creating a movement
WSI envisions a future where co-opetition leads to fewer violent conflicts, improved global public health, and restoration of whole health to those harmed by war. We are creating a movement, to bring people together, to heal, to educate.
What we do and why
WSI works to:
- Restore whole health to those harmed by war,
- Conduct projects to promote mutuality and prevent violent conflict,
- Provide education and training for students.
- War trauma causes harm to individuals and communities. WSI helps war survivors heal through our “Path to Whole Health” seminars and events.
- Communities both small and large are damaged physically and functionally by violent conflict. WSI conducts projects to promote mutuality and prevent violent conflict to help communities become whole and shine a light of harmony for the world.
- Violent conflict is a result of greed and insecurities. WSI teaches others to be healers and promoters of peace.
War and oppression causes individual, community, and global harm. The solution is to prevent and reverse the harm done by war and oppression. Reversing the harm is best accomplished by helping injured war survivors identify and implement a trauma-informed whole health program. Prevention is best accomplished by conducting projects that spread knowledge about and implement co-opetition between individuals and communities of various sizes. Prevention is further accomplished by educating and training students in the WSI model.
Co-opetition is the simultaneous sharing of and competing for resources for the good of all involved.